QUORUM COURT AGENDA
THURSDAY, NOVEMEBR 9, 2017
STONE COUNTY COURT COMPLEX
CALL TO ORDER
ROLL CALL BY COUNTY CLERK
ESTABLISH A QUORUM
PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE AND PRAYER
B. TREASURER’S REPORT
C. COMMITTEE REPORT
1. Budget Committee Meeting-Stan Townsend
2. Sanitation Committee Meeting-Larry Gammill
D. OLD BUSINESS
1. Handbook Ordinance tabled in October, not ready to present. It will be ready in
E. NEW BUSINESS
1. County Agent Report.
2. Tax Levy Ordinance? May have to get extension, Searcy County not sure about their levy on school tax.
3. 2018 Budget Ordinance.
4. Confirmation from Quorum Court on two Library Board members. New members to confirm are Shirley Cleveland and Vicki Doolin.
F. ANNOUNCEMENTS AND MISCELLANEOUS
1. Unemployment Rates: Stone County---3.5%---September, 2017
2. AR Lottery, Stone County- September —2017---$148,373.00
G. COMMENTS “Purple Heart Bridge dedication on Hwy. 5 South, November 10th, 2:00 PM.”
“Sometimes you make choices in life and sometimes choices make you.” Gayle Forman