QUORUM COURT AGENDA
THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 10, 2016
STONE COUNTY COURT COMPLEX
CALL TO ORDER
ROLL CALL BY COUNTY CLERK
ESTABLISH A QUORUM
PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE AND PRAYER
B. TREASURER’S REPORT
C. COMMITTEE REPORT
1. Budget meeting-Stanley A. Townsend
2. Industrial meeting-Robert Turner
D. OLD BUSINESS
E. NEW BUSINESS
1. County Agent report.
2. Veteran will receive Purple Heart Plaque.
3. Resolution naming Hwy. 5 Coon Creek Bridge as Purple Heart Memorial Bridge.
F. ANNOUNCEMENTS AND MISCELLANEOUS
1. Tax Levy Ordinance will be in December, waiting on another County to send information.
2. Unemployment Rates: August, 2016—4.8% AR Lottery-$102,651.50 September-2016
3. We need money for flowers in the JP flower kitty, just have $20.00.
“You cannot push anyone up the ladder unless he is willing to climb.” Andrew Carnegie